- Memberships purchased will be good from date of purchase until the following year (i.e. September 7, 2021 to September 7, 2022). There will be no reduced rates.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Billing Procedure: Members may "pay as you play" by cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or check. Court fees are to be paid before going onto the courts. A $35 service charge will be required for any returned checks. Accounts sent to collections are charged an additional 35% of the total amount due. Court reservations and lessons may be cancelled 24 hours in advance. If less than 24 hours advance notice is given, members are responsible for court fees.
- Proper tennis attire is required on the courts. In the lobby area proper tennis attire or street clothes, including shoes and shirt, is required. Use of track shoes on the court is prohibited for all tennis players.
- All guests must present a guest pass or pay the non-member rates for court time. Members will be issued guest passes at the time of membership payment.
- Children must not be left unattended anywhere in the club.
- The Club is not responsible for the loss of personal property. Locker space is available; however, everyone must provide their own locks and the contents removed upon leaving the club, Valuables should not be placed in locked or unlocked lockers.
- I certify that the members listed as part of my permanent household are domiciled in my home twelve months a year. As a member, I agree to abide by the regulations and policies of the Park Forest Tennis Club. I understand that membership fees are not refundable.
Photo Policy: Village of Park Forest staff, contracted and volunteer photographers periodically take photos of program participants and park visitors. Please be aware that these photos are for Village of Park Forest use only and may be used in future publications, websites, and paid advertisements.
Important information: The Village's parks and facilities are available and maintained primarily for and by the residents of Park Forest. Park Forest is committed to maintaining its facilities and conducting its programs and activities in a safe manner and holds the safety of participants in high regard. Park Forest continually strives to reduce the risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants' safety. However, participants and parents/guardians of minors registering for programs/activities must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury or exposure to viral infections such as Covid-19 when choosing to participate in recreational activities/ programs.
You are solely responsible for determining if you or your minor child/ward is physically fit and or skilled for the activity contemplated by this agreement. it is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant or disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment to consult a physician before undertaking any physical activity.
Warning of Risk: Despite careful and proper preparation, instruction, and equipment there is still a risk of serious injury and exposure to viral infections such as Covid-19 when participating in any recreational activity/program.
Understandably, not all hazards and dangers can be foreseen. Depending on the particular activity, participants must understand that certain risks, dangers and injuries due to inclement weather, slipping, falling, poor skill level or conditioning, carelessness, horseplay, un-sportsmanlike conduct, premises defects, inadequate or defective equipment, inadequate supervision, instruction or officiating and all other circumstances inherent to indoor and outdoor recreational activities/programs exist. In this regard it is impossible for the Village of Park Forest and the Recreation and Parks Department to guarantee absolute safety.
Waiver & Release of All Claims & Assumption of Risk: Please read this form carefully and be aware that in signing up and participating in this activity you will be expressly assuming the risk and legal liability and waiving and releasing all claims for injuries, damages, or loss which you or a minor child/ward might sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with and associated with this program/activity (including transportation services/vehicle operation when provided).
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in this program/activity, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that my minor child/ward or I may sustain as a result of said participation. My family and I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims that my minor child/ward or I may have (or accrue to me or my child/ward), as a result of participation in this program/activity against the Village of Park Forest and the Recreation & Parks Department, including its officials, agents, volunteers and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as Recreation & Parks).
I do hereby fully release and forever discharge Recreation & Parks from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that my minor child/ward or 1 may have or which may accrue to me or my minor child/ward and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with this program/activity.
I have read and fully understand the above warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release all claims (if registering on-line or via fax, your on-line or facsimile signature shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as an original form signature).
All members 18 years or older must read and sign waiver below. A parent/guardian must sign the waiver for a child 17 years or younger.